It is time to set up a new reading schedule! Make sure to join our planning session on April 13, 2023—only those who participate in the reading selection may complain about it later. 😉
As a reminder, these are the rules and guidelines we have established as our book club’s habits:
- Everybody can bring up to three book suggestions for the term.
- All suggested books must be originally written in English.
- All suggested books must be stand-alone texts or readable and discussible as stand-alone texts.
- All suggested books should be no longer than about 300 pages.
- Other than that, everything is allowed: we always try to have diversity in authors’ gender and nationalities and we usually mix contemporary novels with classic literature, graphic novels and occasionally film adaptations to create varied reading schedules.
For some inspiration, you may want to have a look at our book club’s history.